RSA House is a charming Georgian Town House in the heart of Central London which has the perfect balance of traditional style with exciting modern twists. The house has unique and contrasting spaces from high ceilings, bright rooms and traditional art work to the immense brick exposed vaults which have…
Looking for something to do with the kids during the school holidays? Join us at RSA House for film screenings for all the family. We’ll be showing everyone’s favourite movies direct from our Durham Street Auditorium. Exclusively for children and their parents or carers. This month we'll be showing The Karate Kid.
Please be aware, that as we are a registered charity, the hospitality income from food and beverage sales supports our work and charitable mission as a social change organisation. We therefore do not permit externally purchased food and drink to be consumed at RSA House. Instead, we will have a variety if food and drinks available to purchase; including freshly popped popcorn. We also have a Coffee Shop onsite, where our baristas make delicious espresso-based coffees, and our chefs prepare daily an excellent selection of good value breakfasts and lunches. Why not come early for lunch?
Doors will open at 12:30pm with the film starting at 1pm.
Two ticket options: £2.50 general admission, £5.50 general admission plus a goodybag.
Taking part in RSA in-person events
To participate in this event, you will need to register for a ticket for capacity purposes. If you have any questions, or to let us know of any access requirements, or reasonable adjustments you require, please email email@example.com.
By registered for this event you consent to receive communications about this event. both before and after, and you agree to receive information on further events at RSA House. You also agree to sharing your name with Fellows and/or partner organisations hosting this event.
Please note, registrations will close 24hrs before the event is due to start.
|12:30 - 15:00
|General Admission + goodybag
|12:30 - 15:00
8, John Adam Street, WC2N 6EZ
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.